Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Davno davno, daleko daleko,,,,,,,,,,, once upon a time, long ago and far away
I was very very lonely.
So I did what I would do under that circumstance.
I prayed.

I prayed "Dear Lord, I have been without anyone for ever so long and I am a lonely as any man ever was lonely. Once before Lord, when I was alone and in need of a companion, I prayed to you. As I recall, Lord, I prayed a very specific prayer and that very day you answered my prayer. You sent to me a solid Lutheran woman with great intelligence well suitable to be my companion. As I asked in my prayer, she had very large breasts and long legs like those of a dancer. She had once tried out for the Rockettes and she had performed in at least one "off broadway production." She loved to sing and so our life together was very much like living in a musical. The only thing, Lord, is that she died, and she is with you now which brings us back to where we began with this prayer. I am alone again and haven't the slightest idea how to find a suitable companion.

Lord, if I may, let me ask this time for another lady with a lot of breasts, great legs, and long blonde hair.
In the name of Jesus, Amen.

Now this is no spoof. I really prayed these prayers. My friend Greg Goga knows about this and he knows that I prayed such prayers.

The very next morning, Greg came to my house to check on me as he often did. Greg takes very good care of his aging mother and he looked in on me with with great regularity to make sure I was ok.

Greg usually came in through my back patio door. On this particular morning, Greg called out: "David, you won't believe this, but the Lord has already answered your prayer. There is a lady with long sexy blonde hair here on your patio waiting for you." Of course I came fast to check this out. Sure enough, there was pussy on my patio, pussy with lots of tits and and sexy long blonde hair.

Apparently God has quite a sense of humor. She wasn't quite what I had in mind, but God gave me exactly what I had asked for. All I could do was give thanks to God almighty. Don't anyone ever tell me that God doesn't listen to prayer. I know that He does. My old yellow cat has stared in several productions including a few blogs here, and an interview with Tomislav Šikić that ran on Glas Hrvatske some time back. She too died a few years ago, and there have been other prayers on this same subject. Prayers which the Lord in Heaven has answered. The title of this song, on english is "With you I am happy, I am"

Često puta pomislim na to,
Kako tužno teku dani kad sam, sam
Dal ću ikad nać' to što tražim
Pravu ljubav da mi ispuni moj san

Od kad si ti pokraj mene
Sreća ko sunce mi sja
Sad je čas da ti kažem
S tobom sam sretan ja

Sad je čas da ti kažem
S tobom sam sretan ja

Često puta pitam sa strahom
Dal za tugu svoju sam, sam možda kriv
Oko mene ljubavi mnogo
Al za mene svaki dan ostaje svi

Od kad si ti pokraj mene
Sreća ko sunce mi sja
Sad je čas da ti kažem
S tobom sam sretan ja

Sad je čas da ti kažem
S tobom sam sretan ja

on english this is approximately:

Often times I think about it,
How sad are the days when I am alone
I'll ever get what I'm looking for
Just love to fill my dream

Since you were next to me
happy my sun shines
Now is the time to tell you
With you I am happy

Now is the time to tell you
With you I am happy

I often ask with fear
I'm sorry for my own sake, I might guilty
About me love me a lot
Al for me every day remains all

Since you were next to me
happy my sun shines
Now is the time to tell you
With you I am happy

Now is the time to tell you
With you I am happy




So that's the story .............
Well, not all of it.  Since this time, the Lord has sent Teryne to me.   And yes, baby, with you I am happy, I am.


David Byler   11 October 2017








No comments:

Post a Comment